Need some summer work? I just found this part-time work opportunity if you want to check it out.
Curriculet (www.curriculet.com) is looking for amazing teachers who love to read and create outstanding curriculum. We’re hiring teacher consultants to develop curriculets for our digital reading platform. Curriculets are layers of interactive curriculum consisting of Common Core aligned questions, along with videos, images and textual annotations that are placed directly into an ebook.To apply for this position you must:
• have taught for a minimum of two years;
• have knowledge of Common Core standards, or a willingness to learn (http://www.corestandards.org/ELA-Literacy);
• be able to commit a minimum of five hours a week to this work (3 books per month);
• love literature and creating world-class curriculum;
• possess a strong background and interest in language arts, reading and writing.
Curriculet Content Designers will use the Curriculet platform to create interactive layers based on our spec for the most popular titles for 3rd – 12th grade.
Successful applicants will earn as much as $400 per book (average length titles earn $250).
Apply here: https://curriculet.submittable.com/submit